At Clawson Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in being connected to our community, and helping other organizations continue their missions as well. Below is an ever-evolving list of local organizations that we donate to and sponsor. We call this page "Dozer's Sponsorship's" in loving memory of our beloved sidekick, Dozer.
How Can We Make Your Day Better?Enter info below, and we will get back to you
Family Dogs New Life
Helping the animals in need in our community is near and dear to the hearts of the Clawson team. We’re doing our part to help the Family Dogs New Life Shelter in Milwaukie, OR, and now you can help out, too!
There are several ways to get involved:
1. Donate Needed Items: You can bring items needed to our office or give them to your Technician at time of service. Please see below for a list of items needed.
2. Make a Monetary Donation: Your donation will be used to buy items needed, pay medical bills, contribute to adoption fees, and more! You can make a donation here: https://www.familydogsnewlife.org/donate
3. Put Your System Purchase to Use: For every HVAC system that we sell, $50 of the bill will be donated to the Family Dogs New Life Shelter.
We sincerely thank everyone who contributes to this amazing cause!
Items most needed:
- Dry Dog Food (all-natural brands preferred)
- Advantage or Frontline Flea Treatment
- Dog Toys (new or slightly used)
- Dog Treats
- Greenies, bones, chewies
- Tennis Balls
- Dog crates
- Pill Pockets (treats for giving medication)
- New Leashes and Collars
- Dog poop pick up bags
- Simple Green Naturals cleaner (or similar non-toxic household cleaners)
- Air fresheners (any kind)
- 1-gallon storage bags- zip top
- Trash bags- kitchen size and 33 gallon
- Printer Ink (HP952)
- Printer paper
- Gift Cards to the following: Home Depot, Target, Fred Meyer, PetSmart, Petco
Legacy Hospice Pet Pals Program
Keeping patients and pets side by side
The unconditional love and companionship pets offer is priceless medicine for both patients and families dealing with life-limiting illness. We help pets and their families stay together by providing financial assistance and specially trained volunteers to assist hospice patients with their pet care needs. Services include walking animals, waste cleanup, delivering supplies, animal transport, boarding, vaccines, assistance with rehoming, and more. Please click here to donate and help keep pets and their owners together.