At Clawson Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in being connected to our community, and helping other organizations continue their missions as well. Below is an ever-evolving list of local organizations that we donate to and sponsor. We call this page "Dozer's Sponsorship's" in loving memory of our beloved sidekick, Dozer.
How Can We Make Your Day Better?Enter info below, and we will get back to you
We love our community and we are dedicated to helping and improving it in any way we can. We are currently accepting donations to support Legacy Hospice Pet Pals- learn more below!.
Keeping patients and pets side by side
The unconditional love and companionship pets offer is priceless medicine for both patients and families dealing with life-limiting illness. We help pets and their families stay together by providing financial assistance and specially trained volunteers to assist hospice patients with their pet care needs. Services include walking animals, waste cleanup, delivering supplies, animal transport, boarding, vaccines, assistance with rehoming, and more.
How can you help?
Please click the button below to donate and help keep pets and their owners together.
Past Community Involvement
SnowCap Community Charities is a great orqanization supporting families and people in need by providing, food, clothing, and services of need.
Here are the most needed items:
- Canned vegetables & fruit
- Canned tuna
- Canned soups, stews & chili
- Peanut butter
- Hot chocolate packets & coffee
- Dessert mixes (jello, cake mix, etc.)
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, and toothpaste
- Lotion, deodorant, razors, and shaving cream
- Hand sanitizer and masks
- Dish soap and laundry detergent
- Toilet paper, baby wipes, and paper towels
- Handwarmers, hats, and gloves
- Activity books, playing cards, and crayons
- Paper bags
Any and all donations are appreciated!
Family Dogs New Life
Helping the animals in need in our community is near and dear to the hearts of the Clawson team. We’re doing our part to help the Family Dogs New Life Shelter in Milwaukie, OR, and now you can help out, too!
There are several ways to get involved:
1. Donate Needed Items: You can bring items needed to our office or give them to your Technician at time of service. Please see below for a list of items needed.
2. Make a Monetary Donation: Your donation will be used to buy items needed, pay medical bills, contribute to adoption fees, and more! You can make a donation here: https://www.familydogsnewlife.org/donate
3. Put Your System Purchase to Use: For every HVAC system that we sell, $50 of the bill will be donated to the Family Dogs New Life Shelter.
We sincerely thank everyone who contributes to this amazing cause!
Items most needed:
- Dry Dog Food (all-natural brands preferred)
- Advantage or Frontline Flea Treatment
- Dog Toys (new or slightly used)
- Dog Treats
- Greenies, bones, chewies
- Tennis Balls
- Dog crates
- Pill Pockets (treats for giving medication)
- New Leashes and Collars
- Dog poop pick up bags
- Simple Green Naturals cleaner (or similar non-toxic household cleaners)
- Air fresheners (any kind)
- 1-gallon storage bags- zip top
- Trash bags- kitchen size and 33 gallon
- Printer Ink (HP952)
- Printer paper
- Gift Cards to the following: Home Depot, Target, Fred Meyer, PetSmart, Petco