When spring arrives, people shift from thinking about their heating systems to … well, thinking about them less. In Portland, homeowners don’t automatically begin to feel concern over air conditioning systems, which won’t start to put in serious work until the summer.
However, giving some thought to your AC right now preps for summer and avoids future problems. And you don’t have to give much more thought than to schedule air conditioning maintenance in Portland, OR with our team.
Our Special Maintenance Program: CAPP
We provide maintenance service through our Clawson Customer Assurance Plus Program (CAPP). This is a thorough HVAC maintenance program for your home that leaves all the hard work to our expert technicians. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Annual 21-point inspections and tune-ups for your AC and heater
- Priority scheduling so you can jump to the front of the service queue
- A 15% discounts on repairs
- A 5-year warranty on repairs (parts & labor)
- A reduced diagnostic charge
- No additional overtime charges: after hours, nights, weekends, or holidays
- Loyalty credits for future equipment replacements
- Inflation protection so you won’t see a price hike while you’re a member
- Reminder calls so you’re always on top of maintenance
The Big Benefits Are in the Inspections and Tune-Ups
That’s a long list of benefits you get with CAPP. But where you really get ahead is the first item—the tune-up and inspections. That’s the heart of maintenance. For example, getting your AC cared for each spring gives you the following:
- Fewer repairs: Inspections catch problems while they’re small, and the cleaning and adjustments remove strain so there will be a lower number of repair needs. In fact, around 85% of the repairs an AC may need during its service life can be prevented with maintenance. Think of how much that saves you in money and convenience.
- Less chance of a breakdown: A system with a lower chance of needing a repair during the summer is also a system with a lower chance of breaking down in the middle of summer. Maintenance gives you peace of mind that your AC will breeze through the season and you won’t be trapped with a high repair bill and high heat in your house.
- Longer equipment life: Letting the AC run year after year without any attention or care will cause it to deteriorate much faster than normal. In fact, the lifespan may be halved without maintenance. When you’ve got an AC with regular professional care, you can expect 15 years of service, rather than eight.
- Lower energy bills: When the air conditioner runs with less strain, it uses less power. Allowing the AC to decline will lead to a steep rise in what you have to pay each month to operate it. Don’t pay more if you don’t have to—maintenance will keep the bills under control.
- Warranty protection: Most manufacturer’s warranties require regular maintenance or else they are voided.
Call us for any additional details you need—we’re dedicated to helping you get the best from your HVAC system.
Call on Clawson Heating & Air Conditioning for your HVAC needs in the Portland area. “Connecting People to Comfort!”